小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

There it goes..

e day which im so not lookin 4ward is here..

jetting off in like 5+30hrs time?
taxi off in like 2+20mins time?
reporting 2 office in like 3+35mins time?

i really hate such routine 2b honest.
but i cant deny e fact that it pays well..
considerin that im workin lik 2wks & yet get paid 2k.
tell me, where else 2 find such a job?

except, pls cure me of my emo-ness..
2b away frm home 8days this time round..
i cant help not feelin emo..
thou i'll get 2c D-girl, valerie & yixian @ Marroad..
& also bud on the 25th when im bac frm NY flt..
budden.. i jux feel so blue at e tot of flying again..


finished Season1 of Brothers & Sisters.
wil try 2 finish up Season2 when im back..
not sure how's my schedule 4 Mar..
lets jux hope 4 e best..
i wish w/o any long haul flt thou it pays well..
jux gimme CAN-NGO, HAN or mayb AMS?
that! wil satisfy me already. honestly!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home