小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Brothers & Sisters

caught the 1st Season of Brothers & Sisters 2dae..
found a meaningful quote & decided 2 share,

"the world is too fragile for people to be untrue.
there's too much at stake, and life's too short for lies.
and you're the worst kind of people in the world -
because you wasted my heart, my time."



bght a 2nd hand k850i to replace my baby.
every single part of it looks the same,
except i knew it deep down that it wil never be the same.
tried configuring it bac 2b same as my baby,
however hard i try, it jux wldnt work.
is that god's way of telling me to move on??



ohh! & thank *u very much 4 makin my day worse again.
from being emo bout my bug bites 2 depressed for losing hp,
2dae *ur even best at sayin my job messed up *ur life.
im so grateful for *ur frankness.
*ur words really caught me speechless & dumbfound.
while i found myself 2b so weak as 2 cried out over wat u said.
cause it obviously goes 2 show u talk w/o considering how i feel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home