小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

To Quench Your Thirst

cux i realise ppl visit my blog even thou i nv update..
so as not 2 dissapoint my readers, i shall blog abit..
as mentioned earlier, me & creature head venture 2 Harajuku!
which creature head caught a bad flu, she's at NGO nw..
pitifully, she got diarrhoa & menses cramps!
super sway i know.. =\
take care alrights, creature head?

we tot each other know how 2 go Harajuku..
end up both of us duno!
WTH! so we did wat we do best!
ask e tix officer 4 directions lohx..

aiya~ i cant blog in details cux i need 2 rush out le..
enjoy e pix 1st.. i wil edit entry again.. ;D
tried takin impromptu photo..
we din arrange this shot..
its jux nice i turn bac & she captured it..
xmassy tree outside GAP store..
waitin 4 e shuttle bus 2 fetch us..
got an incident 4 me 2 talk out regarind this..
kekeke~ new experience siax.. LOL!
creature head & tail bunkin in!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home