小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Have U Ever...

afternoon was busy doing my handicrafts when those memories just secretly crept into my mind.
like how he said its impossible between him & her but yet contradictorily said he tried using her to get over me.
or images of him smiling happily to the camera except that the camera-woman wasn't me.
else why is he with some1 else 6+ in the morn on his actual birthday?
if not then is how he refused to make it clear to that woman whom obviously is holding a torch towards him!

KCUF!

why do i always end up getting mad when i think of him?

now i honestly seriously frankly hate that gnikcuf name - D***** S***

before i forgot, i hate people who break their promises.


THANKS 4 READING!

e point i want to bring across is;
memories just like to sneak into our mind unknowingly..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home