小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!

i jux checked my a/c,
den realised that e amt was diff..

suddenly aft 4 transactions,
i felt im kinda rich again.. LOL!

but, im gonna throw $xxx into my UOB for savings.
another $300 for momo,
~$100 on xmas gifts for friends,
of cux not forgettin the $80 for my cammy!

yeahx~ im gettin another cammy soon..
consider it as a xmas gift 4 myself lahx..

then mayb into 2mths time, i'll get myself a digi cam.
i wanna tak photos durin flt with my crew!!

ssshhhh~ i'll secretly post up photos of the crew bunk too!
c'mon, tell me that u wanna c the area that i slpt durin flt time..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home