小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally Arrived @ SIN

im so f* tired cux i rched OC like 14hrs ago!!
my flt was delayed for initial 1hr 30mins BUT,
it changed to 2hrs 30mins instead! -.-"
got tons of SPML (agar arnd 50+ of them)

took off at 8:20pm & only arrived in SIN at 0240am
my precious cabbie only arrived at 0325am.
home swt home at 0345am lohx! WTH!
my stocking tear not once but TWICE on this flt!
(>.<) this is really not my day!

bathed & found 4 small blue black on my knee cap.
mysterious blue black always appear aft ALL my flts,
popping out everywhere siax!

wonderin y am i bloggin at such hrs?
cux my bio-clock is officially spoilt liaox.
e more i slp, e more tired i become.
but if i dont slp, dark eye rings wil hunt me down.
contradicting i know.

durin my stay @ NGO, i was watchin CNN for whole 2 days.
and imagine the whole of 2nd day was reportin abt e Mumbai incident.
i watched e death toll increased from 8-100-101-125 when i turned in that night.
followed by arrivin at NRT & continue with CNN again.
it ended at 160 when i checked out frm my hotel ytd noon.
im not sure if the death toll has increased durin my period of flt.
but i'll go find out cux its so scary can?
like there's a bystander who captured a video of some gunbattle.
people standin arnd & suddenly a van drove pass then b4 u knew it,
gun shots were heard & ppl arnd u collapsed with blood spilling out.
isnt that v scary? jux go imagine..

well, i ate 5 cups of ice cream onboard jux now! hahahaha~
i love these few teams whom i fly with for this pattern.
they're all so nice 2 me.
(partly bcux i did more cbn than gly this time rnd)

ohhh! & stay tuned if u wanna know my Dec schedule.

good night!
i gotta go KO already! ;D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home