小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

太委屈



this song describes how im feeling now..
not cheated out of love that kind..
but because i felt 委屈 during my 1st flt.. ;(
i've always tot sg crew wil b zappy..
who knows, i met sum1 comparable to i-dont-mention-name
i really felt v 委屈 cux she always gave me that kinda looks.
i mean, if u got sth 2 tell me, jux tell me str8 in e face.
dont give me that kinda looks which is disgusting. =|
while Q-ing up to clear immigration, was talkin to my team.
my leader was askin me abt the flight.
(i saw that *woman talkin to my leader about me)
i told her how i felt then while explaining,
i jux broke down right infront of my leader & a team mate.
i dont know why.. i rem e flow clear & well..
but *they kept sayin i need 2 go & read up on it.
i did as what *she said but *she always got things 2 complain.
i report whenever i can but *she tot i dont know.
i jux did all e things accordingly but stil, outcome diff.

=(

i went out Union Sq myself.
took a cheaper bus US$1.50 to & fro only.
went King of Thai 4 lunch alone.
ordered Roasted Duck Noodle & finished 85% of it.
bght Abercrombie & Fitch perfume finally!
helped my sis's fren 2 buy Coach bag which is last piece!!
help bud's team leader 2 buy 2 OPI polishes.
to & fro + walkin arnd only took me less than 3hrs..
so here i am ranting out 2 my blog..

hAix.. hope tml's a better day..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home