小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Super -.-"

my sis told me she got 篮球火 vcd at home..
so starting frm ytd aftn, i chased e drama str8!
until 10mins ago den i know the 2 set of vcd is incomplete!!!

nw i gotta wait til e 3rd set is launch,
and hopefully my sis decides 2 buy it den i can finish..

tsk tsk tsk~ i really hope 2 complete it siax..
cux im mesmerized by Dong Fang Xiang's coolness in e drama..
he's reminding me of Dao Ming Si in Meteor Garden..


its been a long long time since i chase after a drama..


oops! btw i've came bac on Sat evening..
went str8 4 my parent's weddin anniversary at Waraku de Pasta.
indeed its better than Waraku de Gohan siax! ;p
lets c when i got e mood 2 blog w photos bahx.. yoohoooo~


ltr goin 2c "die da" cux i've accidentally sprain my -
short lil' fatty right thumb hahaha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home