小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My First Time!!

as mentioned in my previous entry,
i went 2c sinseh 2 fix my thumb..
i gotta say, im braver than i thought ;D
cux i endure e "fixingr" process w/o screaming out!
that lady was rubbin so hard that i thought i'll yell out loud..
who knows, i jux kept quiet & concentrate on e "fixing"
while answering some of her questions. ;D
althou i envy those who got acc into that "room",
but goin in alone myself doesnt mean i got no acc..
my acc is across e phone sms-ing with me. ;p

aft she rubbed my wrist for roughly 15mins,
she brght me to an area 2 "air" my wrist until hot air.
wat im curious is, how come my thumb injured,
but my wrist got rubbed instead? o.O
under e hot air 4 duno wat..
i think my wrist swell up aft the rubbing.. lolx~
nicely wrapped by e sinseh..
tml i gotta unwrapped & change a new 1 siax..
nw i wonder if i can do e same job as her?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home