小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, November 09, 2008

for zhen & bing

specially for them..
saw it at the disney store in jap..
eeyore turned white!
ready 4 xmas i think? ;D
& here's e scrump doll i helped u buy..
hope u like it anyway.. ;)


i really wanna blog abt zhen's bdae..
but im v tired right now..
some things which i need 2 do by 2nite :
1. pack luggage for Tue flt
2. pack bag for tml's GD
3. do station procedures in notebk
4. revise my work!!
5. missing my bud, kelly

randomly, im startin 2 miss e flt i have with her..
cux we wil not hav any chance 2 fly 2gether again..
bud, im missin you..
r u missing me too????
=(

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Beautiful cards!!!
Congratulations!!! Have a nice week!!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 5:57:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home