小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, November 08, 2008

New York City

& so accidentally i paid a visit to NYC..
coincidentally, we met adeline/yixian & clare there too!
was a pleasant trip overall except for some hiccups.
shall not go into details abt e hiccups..
lets take a look at those photos i took there..
weather was cccooollldddd at <15degrees.
e view frm my rm..
wasnt very scenic but i stil love it..
esp being able 2c e trees turn yellowish/redish..
e cozy corner in my rm..
i shall have such decor in my future home.. ;p
the 2 beds which i have..
i can even jump on it as i like! hahaha~

adeline came over to my rm & chit chat..
waited while i bath & get ready 2 head down Manhatten!!
caught a shuttle bus which brings us 2 e nearest train station..
the train tix which i got..
freaking exp! US$7/trip lohx.. ;(
thats me on the train..
they din have any train map onboard..
gotta keep a lookout on the station we alight..
thats me, bud & adeline
arriving @ Manhatten!!
OMG! got a nice granny show us the way..
thats 7th ave & afew blks away will be 5th ave!
i cant believe it!
i duno whether thats where u watch movies?
but mayb nx time can give it a try..
i heard that Saw5 is showin there already..

we walked from 38th street to a faraway land..
and din c any restaurant interesting enough..
being hungry & tired, we decided 2 head bac 2 original spot..
where we had our v late lunch...
isnt v fantastic thou.. =\
& took a pix at the cross junction
where busy ppl are crossng e road..

as we need 2 rush for the last shuttle bus bac 2 hotel,
we hafta faster take a train bac 2 e Westbusy station...
not sure which side we need 2 take..
gotta ask kind soul 4 help.. kekeke~
e tix machine where we purchase tix..
while waitin 4 our train 2 arrive..
& guess wat we saw there...
its Krispy Kreme!!!
onboard e train..
hope we'll have a smooth trip back..

aft roughly 30mins, we rched Westbusy station..
nw gotta wait 4 the shuttle bus..
a good 20mins wait out in the open air..
we're freezing cold..
can u tell??

rched hotel & i KO-ed while watchin CSI
(my fave channel is AXN overseas)
nx day morn, woke up very early as its e Daylighht Saving!
to be exact is 2hrs earlier than my alarm..
tried using the internet & its free.. hohohoh~
e donut i had 4 breakfast..
@ New York eatin New York Cheesecake..
sound cheeesy i know..
webcam-ed with my sis..
where she showed me toto so close by the webcam..

went 2 bath & prepared..
set off & saw adeline at the lobby..
e 3 of us!

bid gdbye to her & we went off..
saw the trees?
i wonder how they change color so differently?
lik in the same area but diff color??
on the shuttle bus sittin right at the back..
WALMART-ed!!
(cool breeze blowin into my face!!)
see e pumps arnd?
i love pumps but its useless in autumn/winter..
both of us got a pair of boots!
makes our feet warmer too..
e whole rack of candies!
was "Qs-ed" by the staff while takin this pix.
wth?? u mean i cant tak photos inside?? =|
outside waitin 4 shuttle bus..
lips turn pale due to the weather..
US oso categorised their rubbish..
reminds me of Jap siax..
cool weather needs a bowl of hot soup..
its from SUBWAY! delicious & warms up my body..

nx destination is Roosevelt Mall..
a big mall with lotsa shops inside!! ;D
aeropostale, gap, bath & body works, victoria's secrets
american eagle, f21, disney store, abercrombie & fitch, hollister,
old navy, aerie, zara, MNG, armani xchange, coach...
my lunch of the day..
its sold by some china ppl who gave us lotsa chix..

hotel swt hotel aft that..
visited clare's rm right aft rchin hotel..
chit-chatted for nearly 2hrs siax..
returned bac 2 my rm & packed my luggage..
saw "sth" which im not supposed to.. ;s
leavin me breakin out with cold sweat that nite..
ordered room service 4 my 3rd day breakfast..
super big serving which is worth it!!
im a Elite Member?
my rm cost US$1000/nite..
is my co. freakin rich or wat? lolx~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home