小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wish List

its the time of the year again..
but im seriously not celebrating at all..
cux i wanna save up 4 hols trip!!
was discussing with my sis abt e US trip on Fri..
might be going for 2wks during the Dec hols..
and most prob during e 3rd & 4th wk!!
meaning, we might be cele Xmas over there!!

heading to SF & NYC definitely!
e rest of the states gotta do some planning 1st..
sis bringin shihui & me bringin jennive..
(girls, dont say i nv ask u all horx..
everytime i brin up the subj of going US trip,
i only get e replies, "so exp!!" from u all)

really excited jux by thinkin of it &
readin it frm my cousin's blog! *envious*

so peeps! pls dont buy me anything..
i've got almost all the things i need already..
except im LOW IN CASH only! ha ha ha

all donations jux transfer to :
POSB Savings 124-46130-8
(it'll be contributed to my US trip funds)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home