小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pre-Father's Day Celebration

jux as i started wearin heels 2 work..
i realised i've got skirt 2 go with it..
hence i decided 2 go a day of "shu nu" looking..
hahahah~ not sure if i succeed thou.. ;p

LOl! my eurasian colleague guess my age 2b 25!
-.-" thats like 3yrs older my own age okie?!

den thur we decided to give lisa a surprise..
cux she was complaining her colleague on leave,
which she cant go 4 lunch with me & xiang..
hence me & xiang met up secretly & da bao our lunch..
went up 2 the building & took e lift up..
e moment we stepped out, she imm. saw us already!
hehe~ long time nv give each of us a surprise..
i love those surprise looks on my friends. :)
thats Xiang with Lisa..
not enough seats so Xiang gotta sit on stalk of paper..
hohoho~ prove that her butt is small horx!

2dae had a last min decision 2 cele Fathers' Day..
got a small arguement with *him cux of this.. =\
ordered Coke Float..
got a small embarrassment bcux of it..
i tried e 1st mouthful of e choc ice cream..
& i dip e spoon into the cup..
when all e gas jux erupted out of the cup!!
i din know that cux its my 1st time. ;x
my momo prefer Fish n Chips..
Cape Cod fish not bad worx..
buttery taste.. not as gd as Fish n Co.
guess who ordered this?
of cux my dad lahx!
only he can finish it up! ;D
this really looks huge in reality!
we're teasing my sis when it was served..
cux hers looks the largest among me, momo & hers..
& mine.. stil look reasonably enough..
at least got a piece of pineapple above it..
deliciousy but w/o Teriyaki taste? =|

aft our main course, i was browsing 4 desserts..
saw this thingy which looks funny 2 me..
i scream desserts parlor!
creative right? i scream = ice cream!
hehehe! v cute indeed~
Mudpie with Vanilla Ice Cream
i request 4 this as im craving 4 mudpie suddenly..
look @ e inside of the mudpie..
double layer.. looks pretty weird horx?
my momo & sis say its not nice..
but im cravin 4 more already.. hahahah~
Crepe with Pineapple fruit & Choco Ice Cream
e pineapple is turning yellowish black..
too sweet according to my momo/sis..
din try it as my attn was on the mudpie..

had a stroll home with my momo..
aft she paid Hock Hua a visit 2 buy tonics 4 grandma..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home