小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, May 26, 2008

How Would That Be?

i jux managed 2 locate that sentence im looking for!

aft watchin What Happens in Vegas last last wk,
i was trying 2 google THAT sentence frm the movie,
BUT i jux cant find any1 bloggin abt THAT sentence..

UNTIL

i chanced upon it from my cousin's blog!

"I'd rather be happy doing nothing than doing something I don't love."

like seriously! isnt it oh-so-true?

i did thought abt it aft e movies..

"why am i still hanging on in my current co.?"
- because i need the cash

"why didnt i start sendin out resumes 4 new jobs?"
- because i DUNO WAT I WANT!

"why not jux return to studies?"
- because i dun have a rich family 2 support my studies.

"why not study PT & work FT?"
- because i doubt i can ever cope well this way

THERE ARE SO MUCH WHYs & BECAUSEs!


& i did tot of jux escapin to a tiny island..
but will any1 know where 2 find me?

"WHAT DO I WANT EXACTLY?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home