小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks Love!

some little gestures is enough for me..
can make me beaming with joy the whole day..
esp those little action i receive from spree-ers..
its like telling me that they appreciate me meeting them..
passing them e items which they've ordered.
similarly, i've also met spree-ers who's totally impolite..
jux took e carrier containing e loots from me & "thank you", POOF!
nothing like "hi" or "bye" from them..
so.. sometimes i really wonder..
"why shld i be so nice to provide self-collect/meetup?"

& there was this spree-er jux living nx blk frm mine..
met her up on Mon after my Sex & The City movie..
she was vvv nice & thoughtful!
i was surprised that she read my blog as well.. lolx~
anyway, "hi lynn" if you're reading now..
thanks 4 these ding dang magnets..
hehehe~ added extra 2 my collection! ;)

then e loots i received recently..
also got 20% discount thats y i bght it..
e yellowish tote bag got a tomato stain now!
plus i love that plaid shorts..
got sold out jux 2-3days aft its added to clearance!
hehehe~ im 1 lucky fellow 2 own it.. ;p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home