小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 07, 2008

One To End It All..

sorry 4 e MIA..
its pretty troublesome 4 me 2 blog..
esp that old PC of mine refuse 2 detect my hp..
hence i can only resort 2 transferring via Bluetooth..
1 pix by 1 pix mind you! ;(
so imagine how tedious it is transferring > 20 pix?
i'll faint someday transferring 100 over pix..

anyway, im alright now..
sorry if my previous previous entry gave u a scare..
i was indeed in a big shock hearin wat e doc told me..
i mean.. i thought it was some mild cramps..
until e doc suspect that it might be APPENDICITIS!
OMFG! why lidat, u ask me?
i really have no idea, honestly.

let me track back to my toothache 1st..
seems like this is a "po cai" mth 4 me..
$$ spendin elsewhere rather than sprees.. *sObx*
my right bottom wisdom tooth has erupted!
YES! same case as before.. ;|
gotta do surgery again! wth!
while my top right wisdom r successfully grown out..
so it'll jux be normal extracting..
c e x-ray of my tooth?
dentist say my teeth r straight!
so i shldnt risk lettin e bottom right tooth 2 erupt..
as it might affect the spacing & causes my teeth 2 move..
which means my teeth wil not be straight anymore?
hehehe~ i went 4 some scalping as well..
can c e effect of it anot? cost me quite alot..
my 1st big bomb this mth..
more 2 come which i din expect..

last tue-thur i experience some severe pain in my lower abdomen..
thur morn was the worse of all.. like so suddenly..
hence i went 2c e doc near my office area in e morn..
had a checkup & did my 1st urine test..
doc said i got urinal infection! ;\
but there might b oth reason which cause e pain..
so she gave me e referral letter 2 go down SGH 4 checkup..
i din know i was sent to the A&E until e nurse told me..
cost me an imm. $90 upon registration!!! -.-"
waited for 30mins b4 some doc attended 2 me,
did my 2nd urine test & was told 2 wait 4 my no.
bloody hell! i spent 1hr+ waitin 4 my turn..
imagine if im bleedin internally, i wld have die while waiting?
why are there so many ppl goin down A&E for consultation?
ANYWAY! got my turn & was greeted by a Malay doc?
he asked me abt e pain & etc & said the urine test was -ve..
i din have any urinal test as wat e previous doc said..
STILL, its better 2 have a blood test & x-ray 2 cfm things..
thats when he said something which gave me a fright!
"if the blood test returns +ve,
i'll arrange the surgeon 2 speak 2 u regarding e op."

F! i went down myself & did all e test myself!
dont tell me if i hafta op, i wont have any kins arnd me?
i was shivering by then while he was takin my blood..
i think he had a hard time suckin e blood out of me..
cux he tap e top of my hand afew times..
aft like 5mins+ den he suck out like 10ml of blood?
aft which he wasted some of my blood by drippin them on e floor..
"oh my precious blood!"
it was then that i asked him,
"what abt this?" (pointing to THING stil on my hand)
he replid, "i'll leave it 1st in case if u've 2b warded.."
=(
was told 2 go 4 my x-ray while waitin 4 blood test..
called up my mum but cant get her hence i informed my sis..
that feelin feels like im tellin her my last words..
LOL! was feelin really sad that no1 was with me..
had sucha hard up undressin & wearin that x-ray robe..
esp with that THING stuck on my hand..
so painful that i cant carry my bag at all..
while lyin on e cold metal board 2b x-ray-ed,
lotsa things flash pass my mind..
its true that u'll only cherish things when ur time is up..

had my x-ray done & walk arnd e hosp abit..
trying 2 stop myself gettin so tensed up abt it..
finally aft roughly 30+mins of waiting,
received a call that my blood test results is out..
IM FINE! but doc told me these,
"thou e blood test results returns -ve,
but i would advise 2 keep u under observations for 48hrs"
that sentence above reminds me of TV serials!!
exactly e same isnt it? ;D

i refused as i duwan 2 incur more on gettin admitted..
surgeon said i shld rush down any hosp if e pain worsen..
which obviously it din else how can i blog nw?
well, i went bac on Mon for the 2nd checkup..
e doc this time rnd was a real kuku..
he started by, "any idea wat causes e pain?"
-.-" "hello! how i know? im not e doc lehx? =\"
however, he said my blood was v clean..
as in all e proportion of the blood cells r healthy..
so im relieved afterall! ;)
BUT! he said my body got lotsa air bubble?
pointing to some dark spots frm my X-ray sheet..
arranged my nx checkup & ultrasound b4 headin off..
ohh~ was given 5 MC thou..
did my work at home as its my peak period~ *sad*
alighted @ Outram Park & take e shuttle bus..
accidentally jump Q & was stared by afew uncle/auntie.
"paiseh.. its my 1st time.."
e A&E which was freakin exp!
duno can claim frm co. anot.. =\
1 of e test results frm e doc..
received e bill mailed 2 my hse..
nearly got a shock!
luckily, i got subsidy from govt.. ;]

/* paid $90 @ A&E & $25 @ 2nd consultation.
nx ultrasound cost $55 & consultation $25..
zZzZzZzzzz~

received a new card frm UOB!
higher credit limit = more sprees!
i wanna accumulate UNI$$ exchange vouchers!

oops! new spree loots again!
got a hot pink bikini set durin 20% discount sale..
+ a F21 eyelet skirt durin a 21% discount..

love jap food nowadays..
had sushi twice 4 lunch this wk! *lovelove

saw these on my desk on Tue..
thx 2 my colleague who went HK 4 hols end of May..
he brght his family 2 disneyland & got their goodies back!
e 2 disney biscuits r so worth e price!
too bad its not magnet.. ;x

met e girls 4 lunch on Wed..
shun bian update them on my condition..
nice short catchin up.. ;)
cam whore while waitin 4 my bus..
seriously, i prefer e W800i than cybershots..
& it seems not really clear sometimes..
but why am i complaining when its my baby already? ;p

btw, e price for this handset bounce bac to $288!
im so freaking happy lahx! hahahaha~


/* wil update my wish list soon

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home