小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 09, 2008

Love At First Sight!

i din know i'll fall 4 branded items..
until i saw this girl carrying this shoulder bag..
and it caught my attention almost immediately!
since then, i cant get it out of my head..
it've been lingering in my mind all these time!

then this noon was chatting with Jen girl..
she mentioned abt a Coach spree havin 25% sale..
browsed thru the catalog & nothing caught my eyes! ;(
that was when i remembered that BAG!
so i went googling & yahoo-ing 4 it..
hoping that i can found it & blog abt it..

ahhhh yes!
I FOUND IT!! *jump in joy*

i duno whats the name of the bag..
but i think its seasonal as i cant find it in Gucci webby..
which means im not sure if its available locally. ;(

found it over HERE and it states HK$5280!!

so, any1 going HK can help me get this bag back?!
AAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHH~~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, the bag was available at SG Gucci outlet 3 months ago. It was S$650.

The big is so chio. ^^ Sadly, it was gone after 2 weeks.

Friday, June 13, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

YAH! i only saw it like 1mth+ back.. ;(

considering its a Gucci bag, $650 sounds so cheap! ;x

Friday, June 13, 2008 at 11:57:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home