小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

yesterday & today

ytd attempted 2 wore heels 2 work..
cux e pair of heels was bght in HK,
nv got a chance 2 wear..
ALL DUE TO its sized 35 instead of 36!
stubborn me insist on buyin althou its small.
fall in love at sight.. only bght it on e last day! :(
so ytd decided 2 give it a try..
and.. i REGRETTED it~
wat i wore ytd..
i can feel my small toes screaming "help" inside..
so i went 2 buy blister plaster 2 save it..
cost me a freakin SG$9?!
nw den i know blister plaster r EXCEPTIONALLY exp!
only 6 pitiful plasters inside..
=..(
gotta admit, its BETTER than normal plasters.
wld recommend 2 those who got blisters,
n yet stil hafta wear that pair of problematic heels..
it can protect e blister v well worx!
like i mention ytd..
my "baby" commit suicide.. *cries*
look at that BIG scar which is left behind..
this is 1 of e most serious injuries..
countin front & back, total got 5 injuries..
*cry out in pain*
ytd oso attempted another 1st time..
i went down Concourse meet Lisa 4 lunch..
she took me walk circles.. -.-"
walk until my feet more painful inside.. ;(
but food wise.. not bad..
as 4 lunch 2dae..
met up with xiang & lisa..
cldnt find any seats durin lunchtime..
so lisa paid a visit at my office! lolx~
luckily oni 1 colleague arnd niax..
even she oso agree my seat area v nice!
can slack/rest & no1 notice.. haha~
took i-cant-rem-how-much-photos..
i only know its arnd 6MB considerin e fact THAT
each pix only arnd 40+KB.. muahahahahaa~
n i hearrt this candid shot!
thou we know im takin pix,
but i jux press e shutter at random..
so whichever face u show, u wont know de..

ATTN TO MIN :
lets have "our" own potluck..
meanin we 2 prepare lunch n bring out?
as in prepare 2-3 dishes + rice?
can lunch-in at my office! ;)
我们自己的家常便饭!
how u think of this idea?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home