小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

nonsense.. again?

i can feel my nose is droppin off very soon
several feelings mixed up in me nw..

been sneezing non-stop..
"running" non-stop..
since i stepped into office..
- pissed -

review conference later..
lets hope everything goes smoothly..
- nervous -

"masked" twice last nite..
face & eyes both r taken care of,
but wat abt my beauty slp?
- sleepy -

skinnies r comfortable..
nv regret buying them thru spree..
special THANKS! to dar.dar..
for passin them 2 me on Tue nite..
- grateful -

recevied FB from lisa abt e mooncakes..
she say they're delicious & SOFT!
(unlike last yr's HARDy)
n maybe she'll order 2 boxes!
- overjoyed -

when is my application gettin approved?
i cant wait 2 organiser spree myself!
- anticipating -

alright, enough of these..
i need 2 get my ass off right now!
need 2 go tg pagar mkt look 4 bulbs..
my toilet's light been out 4 afew days!
plus mayb, egg tarts again?
- delicious -

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home