小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 17, 2007

F***king EXPENSIVE Lesson!

can u imagine this lession cost me $50?!



$50 FREAKING DOLLARS, mind u!

the blue BIG dollar note okie?!

all bcux of that god-know-why-she-called phonecall!

2 fluorescent tube light bulb cost me 50 bucks!

for goodness sake.. usual price is $7.50!

that $50 can buy 6 similar LIGHT BULBS lohx..

here's what happened :
- i went into a shop look 4 light bulb..
its 4 my sis's bedroom de light -
- aft askin auntie & uncle 4 e bulb,
n e words was diff frm those on my sis's bulb,
so i called my mother 2 ask her -

me : ma, i found e bulb already.
me : but e words r different.

mother : got write Daylight & 36 watts anot?
me : yes.. got write.
mother : is it 16" long & 0.5" wide?
me : auntie, can help me measure e length & width?
- auntie went 2 fetch measuring tape & measure -
me : correct.. length & width is e same.
mother : how much is e bulb?
me : auntie, how much is e light bulb?
auntie : $7.50
mother : where is e bulb from?
me : auntie, where izzit from?
auntie : frm Korea. The one u have is from China.
mother : okie.. buy one 1st..
me : okie, give me 1.
(hang up e phone after e Qs)
- auntie went 2 bring out plastic bags,
& put e light bulb into e bag -
- me pass a $50 note to auntie when e phone rings -

me : hello?!
mother : can ask e auntie 2 try out e bulb?
me : aiya, no need lah.. so bo liao..
me : auntie, can try e bulb 1st?

auntie : cannot leh.. my shop no plug 4 it.
auntie : u try using it. if cannot, u brin bac 2 change.

- auntie pass me $2.50 change & receipt -
me : ma, e auntie say cant use can exchange lahx..
(hang up e phone)
me : auntie, i give u $50 note worx..
auntie : no.. u give me $10 thats why i give u $2.50 change.
- while she open e cash register 2 check,
indeed there's no $50 note inside -


BUT IM 120% sure i gave her a $50 note!
bcux i withdraw $60 and there's no $50 note in wallet!
so i cant possibly gave her $10 note when,
there're $40 cash in wallet!
($30 was in my wallet when i withdraw,
plus e $10 from the $60 withdrawed)
search e entire counter + auntie's pockets,
but the $50 note was nowhere in sight!
plus im 150% sure i din drop e $50 note,
cux my hand slide into e wallet 2 put e notes in place.

so tell me, where did my $50 note vanish to?
in thin air?

NEVER am i gonna be a gd person anymore!
buy toilet bulb.. nw bedroom bulb..
what do i get in return?
only neverending nagging frm my mother!

my sis better treasure that $50 bulb i bght!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home