小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Recently..

ytd woke up freaking early..
at 9am, i was already up using my PC.
wanted 2 check some spree updates,
plus checkout on my auctions process..
anyway, went out at 1030am 2 meet Jo @ Bishan.
e rest i'll leave it til 2nite or tml,
bloggin with pix make things easier 4 me.
so here's e rest of e updates,
other than e facial we went ytd..
1 of my spree parcel rched me last Fri!
looks super whopping BIG?
guess whats inside? ;)
a pair of denim tights, racer, necklaces,
black tube + white capri!
BUT im so darn sad..
cux e capri size runs small..
:( i hafta lose some weight 1st..
HPMH~!
let me show u guys e necklace..
its a KEY & LOCK necklace worx..
pretty isnt it? in a stunning black color!
n b4 my sis went off 4 her trip,
she stil rem i hearrt doraemon..
this is wat she bght..
wanted 2 bring it 4 her trip journey,
but i wanted 2 try 1 packet,
end up she left it at hm instead!
*sWwEetT*

i rotted off my Sat doin gnihton!
oOops! i mean "nothing"!
spent 3-4hrs+ watchin thru 超級星光大道 (Super Star Avenue)
aft being influenced by my cousin in her blog.
i was watchin this prog on SCV every Sun at 9pm?
but aft afew intro clips in her blog,
i feel that its better 2 watch it on Crunchyroll instead.
rather than 1hr 30mins on Sun which is not 爽 enough!
(crunchyroll wil show e whole episode each)
den nite time was Jackie Wu's variety show 4 me..
that 躲猫猫 part nv fails 2 entertain me!
so at 11pm Miss Foo came by 2 collect her mooncakes.
(yes.. 3rd last day b4 its Mid Autumn)
also, she brin along sth else..
Konniyaku Jelly!
another sweet-ting contributed by my love ones..
of cux it put a smile on me too!
(aft my hse's Konniyaku powder runs out,
i haven got chance 2 TASTE it again!)
she even add in purple coloring..
which makes it look even more lip-smacking!
(duwan 2 deny purple is my fave color,
so im bias over here alright?)
althou abit "solid" but e attempt is awarded 100 marks!
she even bght along Choco Pudding!
which act. is meant 4 her bibi..
she set aside a portion 4 me 2 endeavor too!
its nicer than e Konniyaku honestly.
(i ask 4 e receipe frm her,
n im gonna make 1 for dar.dar as well)

lets advance to aft i return hm frm facial,
poor toto was so friendless..
w/o dar.dar & sis arnd, he got lesser companion.
he came 2 "knock" on my door when im gettin changed.
i carried him & put him on my bed lidat..
he stay stil majiam 2 let me snap.
c him lookin at my camera bo?
kekekeke~ n that teeth he show..
i hearrt his those tiny un-straight teeth!
thou tiny, but can leave scars on u when bitten.
in another hr's time, im ready 2 leave hm again!
this time rnd is 2 pass mooncakes yet again.
*nod nod* grateful 2 chris 4 buyin 2nd box frm me..
n even hafta trouble him 2 cab down amk..
i hope his mama wil recover soon.. :)
rched hm..
at long last, i can rest!
but not as much of a rest, i gotta go 4 dinner..
my mama treatin me & papa 2 dinner downstairs..
as a form of reward 4 helpin her sell mooncakes?
spotted these adorable kitten & mama downstairs..
there're 6 kittens in all!
all v reserved & hide themselves up..
they oni dare 2 go near my mama,
who always feed them EVERY SINGLE DAY!
i think 3meals/day? :O
okie, diner is not this,
i wil blog abt dinner with facial 2nite..
this is e mooncakes i bght 4 dar.dar..
NOT snow-skin but baked type..
dar.dar say he prefer traditional mooncakes..
make a guess.. how much is this?
4 BIG ones with 2 flavour inside..
brief intro of e flavours..
thx 2 Jo so i got 10% off these mooncakes! ;)

bcux earlier in e day,
i watched Jo enjoyin her facial,
so i tot of doin mask myself ytd nite..
(been quite regular in doin mask recently,
twice per wk worx.. ;p)
new type of mask introducing..
Green Bean Flour + Milk!
(green bean flour is diff frm bakin flour)
c e mixture is milky enough?
apply on face & ready 2 wait for 20mins..
toto gimme a face..
like majiam he dun remember me..
so i faster snap it down.. ;D

aft face mask, i applied eye mask too!
hafta mak it a MUST 2 do it daily liaox..
im quite eager 2c e outcome of it..
cant wait 2 get those dark rings off my face!

so thrilled my sis & dar.dar returnin 2nite..
i wonder did they get anything 4 me? ^V^

n much thx 2 troy, chris & lisa 4 buyin mooncakes frm me.
some feedbacks from them is :
chris bght 2 boxes frm me,
quoted by him frm his family,
e mooncakes r NICE!
bght 1 follow by another 1 cux its good.
n lisa's case was even wonderful!
its like scorin full marks when i saw it..
she gave it 2 her bibi's family..
they finished it ytd!!
like within a day, they finished it?!
fwah! nx yr gonna start sellin earlier le..
guys, b sure 2 捧场 okie?

PS : no more hardened skin frm last yr..
cux this yr my mama make her own snow-skin..
no more buyin frm Red Man,
so no more "stiff" skin aft some feedback last yr.
n who knows, mayb nx yr me & weitian sell mooncakes 2gether.
hers is baked & mine is snow-skin..
hahahah~ im sure we can get gd sales this way!
n NOPE, i din earn anything at all.
cux all e mooncake earning goes 2 my mama.

CHEERS~!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home