小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, September 21, 2007

- MUSHY -

there he goes..
4 his diving trip until Mon night..
(while my sis went Redang 2nite until Mon night,
n nope, they're NOT 2gether, dun suspect!)
no accompany this wkend le.. *sObx*
sun meetin JoJo go facial at WeiTian's office..
gonna tak lotsa pix thou.. ;)

m gonna miss my darling dearly.. :(
simply cant wait 4 him 2 return back..
safe & sound beside me again.. =|

another reason y im anticipatin his return..
DAR.DAR agreeed 2 sponsor PART of my lappy fund!
YIPPIE~! so exciting!!!!

i *promise i'll cut down on spree-ing le..
so that he dont have 2 help me pay too much 4 lappy..
as im still struggling with my hols fund nw.. =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home