小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 24, 2007

this is THE surprise~!


arrhhh.. im here 2 reveal e surprise!
hiakx hiakx~ read on 2 find out..
=p
this is 1 of e necklace which i jux received..
hearrt hearrt it lots~!

i was super cravin 4 Surf n' Turf meal..
Wed wanted 2 eat but xiang & lisa cant meet..
i nearly went down myself 2 da bao back..
but, eatin drumstick in office seems so weird?
whole office wil b filled with e KFC smell..
i'll b guilty 2 tempt my colleagues.. =p
so finally..
lisa is free 2 meet me lunch!
me happily with my Surf n' Turf meal~! ;)
chit chat awhile..
n time passed so fast..
soon its time 2 say byebye le..
of cux.. some pix b4 we go off lahx..
may i know whats that face?
face so small..
super bu shuang lahx..
is that a sulking face? :D
hiakx hiakx hiakx~
i bght strudels again!
its hard 2 resist NOT buyin..

rched hm arnd 7pm..
spend a gd 5mins+ climbin stairs..
and pls note, all 3 lifts were functioning..
jux tat e lift that im in stopped at storey 11!!
and it refused 2 close e door!!
freaking hell..
act. is e life button spoilt..
which makes e lift door refuse 2 close..
at that moment,
my instinct jux tell me,
"aiya, jux climb e stairs lohx..
its jux a few storeys..
tak it as a chance 2 exercise.."
so i jux walked out & start climbin stairs..
all e way frm storey 11-18 lohx..
when suddenly my legs feel like givin way..
(>.<) im old.. n my bones r weak..
so i press e lift & rch hm.. =X
had a pleasant surprise waitin 4 me..
yeahx yeahx yeahx~
e drama which im chasin weekly..
my sis's ex-colleague bght it frm HK..
althou there's 2 boxes,
but dun b tricked by its cover..
act. 2 boxes oni contain 12episodes~!
FREAKING HELL!!
cheat my moolahs.. :(
e drama which my sis bght..
ytd we watched 1st episode 2gether..
super clear & wide-screen de..
no wonder is slightly more exp..
definitely worth e moolahs..
n KRISPY KREME!!
its a famous donuts frm ang moh countries..
too bad oni HK have it..
no1 bring it to SG yet.. (mayb too exp?)
try yahoo/google this name?
u'll b able 2 find all sorts of flavours..
cfm worth e try 2cc them..
but make sure ur stomach r filled..
if not, u'll might drool while lookin at e pix..
e flavours we have..
its those common normal ones..
not those wil filled thingy inside..
i was cravin 4 those i ate in HK..
told my sis that nx yr we MUST BUY BACK!
/* i heard HK airport have e shop too!

aft gettin excited by these goodies,
i realised i got a missed call..
and yes, JoJo is comin over my hse..
hehe.. 2 collect her F21 loots from me..
1st pix aft so long..
i wonder when's e last time we met?
i was pouting & she?
was tryin 2 kiss me? :p
comical pix..
i was tryin 2 go, "aaaHHhh"
tis is e necky which cost >$20!!
got lotsa blings nehx..
e goldy bling bling star..
which makes everything looks goldy like it..
den i bid her farewell..
duno when wil we meet again? =\

let me introduce my latest fave..
STRUDELS from RITZ~~~
i love those icin sugar on e top layer..
not 4gettin those "custardy" cream inside..
but honestly,
im prefer Peach to Mango..
there's 2 diff cream 4 Peach..
which makes it taste differently..
Piglet says HI!
kekek.. 1 of my sis's fren bght it 4 her..
n she always use it 2 make fun of toto..
suddenly feel lik takin a top view of me..
nv got a chance 2 tak such pix..
n me goin 4 lunch..
meetin xiang 2 pass her limei's pressy..
we only have desserts 4 lunch..
/* which i regret aft that..
cux i was so famished at 4+pm~! ;(
my that kelian almond jelly..
it slipped out frm my bowl..
which makes me go, "oOrRhhhhh.."
that in turn make xiang burst out laughin..
cux i was tellin her eat in & dabao quantity is same..
with tis, let me explain why..
i oso got a bad habit of counting things..
like whatever i eat, that is countable,
i wil make it an effort 2 count how many 1st..
e same goes 2 tis almond longan jelly..
thats why i know its e same.. =D
hehehe.. gonna end here..
i wanna catch bac my beauty slp..
been wakin up every nite at 4am lehx..
duno wth is wrong with my body system..
everytime wake up, i check e clock,
it cfm btw 4:05-4:07am de..
sounds abit freaky right? =\

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home