小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Charming Cat Mascara?

this wk seems 2 pass by so slowly..
superbly S.L.O.W i mean.
esp it only seems like ytd when it happened.
Mon evening,
my mama came hm with Xiao Long Bao.
and they're from Ding Tai Feng!
outside of the box
tadah!
hot & delicious Xiao Long Bao!


ytd aft work went home.

found a mail addressed 2 me.
i wondering what cld it be?
my mail
its those mascara~
Charming Cat Mascara from TW~~
yOohOo~
shall be applying it on Sat..
bcux min, lisa, zhen & sunny all bght it.
therefore, celebratin 4 lisa's bdae,
min suggest we put e same mascara 2gether!
sounds so fun right?
=D
im so lookin 4ward 2 Sat's arrival.
YAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home