小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

random updates 2

recently been kinda lazy 2 blog..
and its not exactly lazy..
partly bcux nothing much happened..
so whats e point of blogging?
hMmm~
this is my Tue lunch..
and there's a story behind this..
Me : Auntie, gimme $2 char siew rice + egg
Auntie : Huh? No more $2 char siew rice.
Auntie : XiaoMei, u v long nv patronise us izzit?
Me : Huh? Yah.. v long nv come n buy le..
Me : Then nvm, gimme char siew rice w/o egg.
Auntie : ok!
auntie went into e stall & started choppin char siew..
Auntie : XiaoMei, u v long nv come so u duno..
Auntie : nowadays pork v exp so no more $2 liaox..
Auntie : i can uds e feelin of want 2 eat sth & yet cannot eat.
Auntie : So auntie give u the egg FOC!!
Me : huh? Auntie.. nvm lahx..
Me : i duwan e egg anymore liaox.
Auntie : NVM. Auntie give u lahx.. jux an egg.
Me : hMmm~ den auntie u give me $2 portion + egg?
Me : no need gimme $2.50 de portion since i got egg le..
Me : if not finish, v wasteful mahx..
Auntie : the char siew 2dae v thick arhx..
Auntie : Auntie know u v long nv come.. so u duno..
Auntie : nvm lahx.. $2.50 will do le..
Me : ok lohx.. thank u auntie!

and that was how i got myself an EGG!
hahahah.. the auntie so kind!
nx time mux patronise e stall more often le..
=D

Tue aft work went home..
and guess what i received that night?
my F21 button shirt + JP Shiseido Mascara + Epi Stick!
all arrived at my place that night!
i was beaming with joy!
yOohOo~
my F21 button shirt..

yEaHx~
my current fave - shirt!
and my JP Shiseido Mascara - 15x lengthening!!
i applied 2 work ytd lohx~
quite satisfied with the outcome lahx..
it can be longer than this..
cux it dries up v easily, u can apply afew times!
but i was in a rush & goin 2 work niax..
apply so long & lengthen so much let who see?
hahahaha.. =D
BUT its v hard 2 remove off (>.<)
hafta use my sis's FANCL remover ehx..

on Tue night itself..
sth amused happened!
my dar.dar said I DID IT AGAIN!
did what ehx?
my dar.dar went toilet & jux return bac 2 rm,
n i was supposed 2b aslp BUT
i suddenly sit upright, point at e sky & ask,
"izzit lightning harx?"
and b4 dar.dar could reply me,
i turned & lied back on bed 2 slp le..
this was what dar.dar told me ytd morn.
=\
sound so scary right?
i totally cant rem i did this..
m i under alot of stress?
hMmm~

did i mention i've received my F21 necky?
this is my 1st Key necky!!
consider it as a gift 4 my own 21st?
since my mama din buy me any Key necky!
- im lovin' it -

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home