小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 23, 2007

~!* ANNOUNCEMENT *!~

oOooPx..
im so sorry..
this is only meant 4 min..
inform her e eyelash gadget is with me!
i've tried it this morning..
finds it quite useful..
i use e small comb 2 separate my eyelash..
and i use it 2 prevent mascara from staining eyelids.
overall i rate it 4/5 stars?
min~ wait til i received e TW mascara den pass u 2gether?
in e meantime, pls endure afew days more kx?

ytd know from Skinny that her bdae is 4th July.
(skinny = siewxiang)
and so qiao e bdae bear on my keychain...
is 4th July as well!
and i bght tis bdae bear bcux got star on it.
w/o knowing its skinny's bdae!
hahahahaha..
sometimes everything is predestined.
jux like how we lost contact,
and suddenly back in contact again?
*smiles*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home