小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 23, 2007

我被陷害了!

b4 every1 starts wondering what happened,
let me explain it clearly 1st..
nobody accuse me or use me as scapgoat.
jux that i promised myself not 2 spend again..
on scrapbookin materials until June..
BUT my kuku sis went 2 MWL ytd..
Ugh~
and she bght some stuffs..
asked me 2 share with her arhx..
=(
i broke my words!
and and.. another kuku person..
say nx Sat cele bdae 4 her,
its a MUST to drink bubble tea!
eeEewWww~
gonna break my words again
anyway, i've been walkin hm from MRT.
so.. tryin 2 save here & spend elsewhere..
eventually = nv save at all.
++ i participate in spree again & again
bght 3 TW clothes & a F21 necky.
(>.<)
seems like i hafta start all over again ehx?
=\

below r e stuffs my sis bght ytd..
i didnt took pix of the alpha & patterned paper she bght..
indeed very special & nice!
those alpha stickers were furry furry de..
i want them as well!! :(
clear stamps 4 journalling.
very useful tool.
chipboard flowery designs.
u can paint & stick them OR
paint & stamp on paper 4 e designs OR
trace them out & pain them.
very versatile lahx..
prima flowers with textured designs
prima flowers with textured designs 2
clear corner stamps w/ words
REMEMBER!
printed w/ words flowers w/ brads
mask 4 painting effects

textured stars stars + flowers!
c how well my sis know me..
hahaha.. she know i like stars lahx..
so purposely choose stars 4 me!
i wil use them in my album 4 sure!

PS : i used some tools on Lisa's pressy le..
im so satisfied with the outcome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home