小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 02, 2007

something happened..
and it made me feel like fainting..
-.-"
while boarding e bus this morn..
my sandals (slip-on type) fell off my feet!
and u can imagine how awkward i feel?
when 1 feet is steppin up 2 e last steps of e bus..
my left feet's sandals jux fell off..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i even hafta turn back..
2c e girl standin behind me giving me a "huh?" look..
and i sumhow remember i let off a "oopx"
i quickly bend down retrieve my sandals,
slipped them on jux in time 2c e driver's expression..
he also give me a, "sandals oso wil slip off ehx?" face..
wah liew~
i tell u at that instance..
i really feel like fainting 2 avoid their looks..
(>.<)
swayness dont jux come in once..
but consecutively~
after alighting e bus..
i saw e nx train arriving in 1min..
so i hurrily scan my ez-link and run down e stairs..
e train was already here..
i faster find a lesser ppl cabin..
hopping 2 board e train.
ONLY 2b left standin outside..
watchin those behind me board e train..
freaking assholes..
THAT lady snatch my place..
she bump me and board e train lohx..
can u imagine?
she bump into ME and BOARD e TRAIN!
i can only stare at her from e platform..
and wave bye 2 her as e train goes..
@#$%&*@#&$%@#&@
make me wait another 2mins..
and ended up wasting another 5mins waitin at Raffles..
kuku-ness indeed!
when i rch office.. thinkin that i'll b safe..
another thing happened..
e colleague who always help 2 change water..
he's working from home lahx..
and sway enough..
the water is finishing imm.
who can help me change?
e water weight more than 5++kg lohx..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wil die of coldness & thirsty-ness in office..
*bless me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home