小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 18, 2006

another wkend zoom past so hurrily..
in jux mere 2wks, 2006 gonna be history le..
and we'll hafta welcome 2007's arrival..
so hopefully i can create more memories for 2006..
jux b4 it bcums the past yehx?
=p
meaning this entry wil have lotsa photos..!!
yippie!
some r taken ytd, last wk or last last wk..
haven have time 2 post them..
cux last wk jux finish my reporting cycle..
so.. w/o much delay..
let me present 2u my MEMORIES~
taken jux last nite..
aft seekin my mama's help..
she wrap up the extreme 2 presents,
plus extreme 2 presents 4 me..
i can only wrap definite shape stuffs..
not many pressy horx?

taken last fri..
at Heeren~
went 4 gai gai with zhen..
read frm Patricia Mok's blog..
she recommend e wan ton mee at Heeren..
so we went 2 try it out..

i find it not bad but zhen say quite normal..

while waitin for e lift..

inside the lift?

aft walkin arnd 4 3-4hrs,
we decided 2 tak a break outside Taka..
hence e dark lighting..

i bght ice cream from a handsome young man..
didnt expect a young man sellin ice cream..

why my mouth lidat?

its already 10+
time 2 go home liaox?

sums up a day at Orchard

taken last last wk..
playin dar.dar came up this idea..

my palm & his palm..
cant see the difference right?

completed my namecards 4 friends..
this is for Kelly..

for May Ying

our Mr Troy

Miss Foo Kxx Hxx
(oOooPx~ not suppose 2 say her full name)

its 4 Xiao Qi

LiMei

Xiang Mei

and lastly, for Jane...
all r done with my hard work & efforts..

taken last wed..
at Orchard's PartyWorld...
this pix is dedicated for Troy de..
for sayin Lisa smile w/o showin her teeth..
=x

lisa's normal smile

wahx.. zhen lyin on top of lisa?

guess who is e cameraman?

do we look like dimwits?

zhen like this take..

K-ing..
why my mouth open so big ehx?

camera shy.. ppl want me 2b in e pix too..
she duwan tak pix alone.. lolx..

while waitin for the lift..

Yayyie~
last take b4 all went home..
some1 got ppl come fetch her too ehx?

jux a small update..
im crazy for NSDL now..
i cant wait 2 get my hands on them..
bcux i wanna play NintenDog..
kekeke.. cutie game lahx..
can keep dog into the NSDL worx..
for more info, simply access this
webby..

last Sat went 2 watch Eragon at J8..
give it a 3.5/5 stars?
thou e storyline quite normal..
but beginning quite boring..
cux they need 2 explain how it cames abt..
shld have Eragon 2 bahx?
since e big boss not defeated yet?
i cried when i saw e Dragon die ok?
so paiseh arhx.. (>.<)
1st time cried inside movies..
omg~
stil hafta secretly wipe off my tears..
*shake head*
whats shld b my next movie nehx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home