小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sum up my wishlist for Xmas lohx~
kekekeke~
of cux i doubt any1 wld get it for me..
but, no harm doing one right?
=p
Top on my list is.....
Nintendo DS Lite~
i want it..
cux dar.dar say there's a game call NintenDog..
u can keep a pet in your Nintendo..
and even "sayang" it by touching on the bottom screen..
how cool is that?
i want a White one!!

2nd on my list is..
White Motorol V3x~
its limited edition worx..
SG not selling..
so hardly any1 in SG wil use..
i wanna b the only 1 using it..
hiakx hiakx~

ok.. if i cant get the Motorola,
maybe LG phone?
this phone looks quite cool to me..
at least its a slide-up..
which i nv had 1 b4 mahx..
definitely cheaper than Motorola..

4th of my list..
Ipod Shuffle!!
this is the newer version..
small until u can clip it on anywhere..

looks v cool huhx?
clip it on my jeans and no need keep in bag..

last of all..
its PSP lahx..
thou dar.dar got 1 le..
but i dun mind havin a white one..
which i love its color alot..
*notice that all my items are in white?

hurry~ some1 go get 1 for me kx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home