小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Haven been posting pix up for afew entries le..
so following are some pix..
adding on 2dae received a box of cake from colleague..
for his daughter's 1st mth..
ytd was kana caught by nehx nehx boss..
haha.. i left early kana caught..
he called my desk no. mahx..
my colleague call & tell me abt it..
so i sms ask nehx nehx find me 4 what?
anyway, im eagerly waitin for this wkend 2 arrive..
which is tml lahx!!
wanna finish my cards & mail out..
hohoho~
saw some stickers & rub-ons on webby..
feel like buyin (again?!)
got 1 is US webby norx.. (>.<)
need Vpost 2 mail it over..
but i dun have Vpost a/c lehx..
need 2 get help frm my sis's ex-colleague..
abit troublesome..
but SOOoo CHEAP~
cheapest is only 0.9 USD lehx..
kekeke..
im havin block nose again..
sianx~
know why i tak pix of my wall?
look at the shadow caused by..

SUNSET!!
finally went 2 pay for the BBQ Pit..
this is the deposit required
this is the actual receipt for the BBQ Pit..
hahaha.. my papa treat us 2 KFC?
yeahx~ this is e box of cake i received..
wonder how e cake look like?
Yummy enough anot?
can last me 4 my lunch liaox siax..
plus my home-brought bread frm my mama..
she have been preparing ai xin breakfast for me lehx..

ltr im goin 2 update my bankbook..
c whether my pay is here anot?
meetin zhen go gaigai mahx..
so mux prepare a reasonable sum..
hohoho~
what shld i buy 2dae lehx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home