小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 15, 2006

3rd post of the day..
cux 2 let every1 know abt it..
my office's telephone line is down~
some fibre at Singtel side was off..
resulting in phone lines down..
its been lidat the whole day liaox..
aft my lunch, decided 2 transfer my hp songs..
yes.. over 2 my laptop lohx..
but who knows?
28songs can take up to 4-5hrs!!
freaking long right?
btw, its transfer via infra not bluetooth..
its takin donkey years..
and yes.. its stil transferring..
-.-"
even my mama called me..
i oso hafta stick 2wards my phone (lyin on table) to ans..
damn kuku arhx..
lucky colleagues nv see..
hohoho~
"nehx nehx" flying to Aust 2dae..
cant b happier 2 hear it..
YAY!
m awaiting for 6pm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home