小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 14, 2006

it has become official..
this is my no. 1000 post!!
omg.. anyway m at Cecil Hse nw..
completed my 2 whole wks of busi-ness
and guess wat?
i took leave nx Mon..
and its APPROVED!!
because i cannot tahan anymore..
i need plenty of rest n TV n gamings..
hoho~ mayb meet dar.dar tak MY THINGS..
kekeke.. he said he go hols,
but cum back wib half filled my things..
kekekeke.. =p
anyway im tryin 2 de-stress nw..
wkends + mon my off days..
Tue-fri wil be torturous..
need 2 go thru everything wib my "nanny"
n i mean EVERYTHING..
2 whole wks of stuffs i go thru wib her..
wth!!
y she needs 2 know harx?
=\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home