小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

can u guess Germany really won?
i watched thru e match for e 1st 60mins..
and Germany alady have 2 goals le..
=D was so excited when they 1st goal lorx..
aniway is not i duwan 2 continue watching,
but im physically ill lorx..
sick and tired of facing tat excel sheets..
well, my tis wkend doesnt seems like wkend at all..
cux i have been doin my work!! =(
i tink im gonna break down very soon..
cant imagine oni e 1st biz wk n im gonna collapse..
not i wanna give up..
but its torturing me mentally n physically..
sumore im really on my own..
no1 is there 4 me.. =(
sat morn wake up do my work all e way..
until 5pm bath n prepare..
7pm go off 4 weddin dinner n return hm at 11pm..
turn in at 12am sharp..
woke up at 2am 4 WC match..
started doin my work too..
turn in at 4+am..
woke up at 9+am..
prepare n went off 4 survey wib my sis at 11am..
aft survey went down Orchard 2 service my baby..
need 2 collect it on wed.. =\
den took train 2 PS wib my sis 2 buy parents' pressy..
had lunch over there too..
follow by takin train n bus hm on my own..
rest 4 1hr b4 startin work..
ok~ nw tat u've read my above entry,
can uds how tired i am le bahx?
its not e end i tell u..
bcux i stil got 1 more wk 2 rush..
can any1 kill me pls?
at least it can spare me frm all e torturing..
god knows how much stress im facing..
honestly, i hate it cux he wasnt there 4 me when i needed him e most..
he was over there enjoying
while im over here torturing..
even when im crying, wld he knows?
even when i fall sick n ill, wld he knows?
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home