小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 07, 2006

haiya~ intend 2 upload photos 2 photobucket..
only 2b prompt tat the access was denied..
oh man~ got so much wanna share wib every1 lorx..

[3rd July 2006] Mon

my 1st biz day.
i tried 2 extract data from e website oni 2 realise i cant access..
so i asked my colleague 2 extract n send it 2 me..
thru our co. messenger call SameTime..
tink e network was slow or wat..
it jux hang at 35% for arnd 20mins..
sway enuff, network ppl cum wanna move our network ports..
tat means i can dl from her anymore..
my office network was cut down for 1-2hrs..
sway sway my boss, tat nehx nehx XH was here lorx..
call me into his office and bomb me wib lotsa Qs..
he make it sounds like i purposely duwan do my work..
and tat im not gan jiong at all!!
cant stand him..
so me n Clarris went 4 earlier lunch..
when we'r back, XH was gone..
*phew so we started cracking..
but i guess wat oths say r correct..
swayness dun come in 1 oni.. they cum in several..
at e end of e day, aft workin 4 nearly 5hrs,
when i send out e email 2 clarris..
DEN I DISCOVER I SAVE WRONG FORMAT!!!
i saved it as XML and not XLS
shit me!!
e whole file bcum corrupted n cannot b opened!!
my whole 5hrs+ of work goes down e drain..
*sOBx*sObx*
i went off arnd 7+pm,
meet dar.dar 4 dinner..
alight at Bugis cux i wanna buy tea leaves eggs..
den we proceed 2 tak 851 down 2 Prata Hse 4 dinner..
walk over 2 cine hse 2 take shirt but no1 was at hm..
so we took 852 down 2 yishun meet zhen..
tak blazer from her b4 goin off..
walk arnd n tak 851 back to cine hse..
however, cine stil at her clinic not hm yet..
so i hafta take it from her mum instead..
luckily, her mum recognize me..
arbo i sure die until cham cham..
aft taking it, we took bus hm..
finally rch hm swt hm le..


[5th July 2006] Wed

on Wed, i OT alone in office until 8pm..
e whole buildin was so deserted u noe?
even security guards go off earlier than me..
was lucky tat e front door was stil function-ing else,
i''ll hafta walk out from e back door n take a big turn..
=\ i stil took a train hm nonetheless..
rch hm eat dinner n start cracking le..
cux tat day i copy n paste e data BUT nv realise e values was wrong..
and i need those values 2 do my SLA lorx..
so i hafta re-do everything again..
which is more than 3000 rows of records..
u can imagine how much is tat?
need 2 do filtering, renam-in, organising,
re-shuffling everything within tat nite..
*sOBx* was so disappointed wib myself 4 not realisin it earlier..
i nearly broke down in e office.. =(
find myself so useless..
such simple work oso cant do it properly..
was worse is i sms dar.dar but he din reply..
8...(

[6th July 2006] Thur

luckily ytd was able 2 send out all Red Tix on time..
BUT e 3rd unfortunate event befalls on me..
Lynn says e server side capture MORE data..
our usual biz hrs is 9-6pm but they capture 830-6pm..
so e server side wil recalculate all e data,
and upload 2 e server 4 us 2 extract..
i hafta wait til Sat b4 i can extract..
so there goes my tis wkend..
i need 2 do a total of nearly 7000 records tis time..
*sOBx*sObx*
can any1 help 2 hold on 2 me?
im fainting at e tot of it..
is like consecutively 3 unfortunately thingy befalls on me..
am i undergoing some sort of sway-ness?
jux like e Just Like Love?
e guy inside e movie?
=( shen ar, qing jiu jiu wo ba!!
pray hard tat nx wk wil b better 4 me..

[7th July 2006] Fri

colleague reminded me 2 login eTes 4 timesheet..
my co. needs us 2 enter in our hrs of work..
plus if i take leave, i hafta enter it in too..
AGAIN~ IT HAPPENED..
i cant enter my ABSENCE DETAILS..
called up e helpdesk 4 help..
they'r checkin nw..
tink ppl, dun meet me these few days..
ltr i pass my sway sway germs 2u..
dun kana it frm me arhx..
can kill ppl nehx..
super sad nw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home