小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

there he goes..
there he goes again..
get my meaning?
dar.dar jux fly 2 hk alady.. =(
wil oni b back on e 16th..

ytd had my poly grad..
went down wib my mum n dar.dar..
tink e whole ceremony took 2hrs+
cant imagine Dave Chong handin scroll 2 everyone..
is like there r 3 session and my session got nearly 600 students..
omg!!
i wil definitely miss SP de.. =)
aft e ceremony is pix takin session..
din manage 2 tak alot of pix lahx..
weather was hot n humid..
plus i was wearin e blazer thru-out.. -.-"
oni took pix wib some close frenx..
den we 3 took bus 74 back hm..
mum even initiate 2 treat us eat western food..
hahha.. miracle ehx?
n finally!! my mum manage 2 persuade dar.dar cum my hse le..
wOohOo~ long time he nv step into my hse le lorx..
guess ever since 18th May?
hMmm~ within less than 2 mths n he's back in hk again le..
how i wish i cld go wib him?
but of cux not lahx.. he's goin wib his family..

im feelin so stress up inside..
ltr aftn need 2 go over Cecil Hse..
tat XH wanna c me n clarris lorx..
oh man~ im so scare of him..
any1 got de-stress ways 2 help me?
i dun like this job..
it makes me so jittery and nervous..
i cant slp well at nite too.. 8...(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home