小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!!
another 8 more posts and its a total of 1000!!!
hahaha.. jux nw met up wib zhen 4 lunch..
meet her at Cecil Hse there..
cux i went over 2 collect my IBM lappy..
den hafta carry it all e way back..
went up 2 put my lappy b4 cumin down 4 lunch..
we bght fruits too!
for a cheap cheap $2, we got ourselves mango n strawberries 4 her..
whereas i got mango n pineapple (not again rite?)
kekeke.. walked 2 Amara buildin e FoodCourt..
weather was hot, din wanna sacrifice hotness 4 gd food..
hahaha... i bght Fish n Chips,
den she bght her Curry Chicky + breads..
feelin v satisfied aft meal..
we ended up queuing 4 e deliciously yummy muffins..
i tink we Q 4 arnd 15mins+ b4 buyin 2 muffins..
2dae walked abit too much..
leg muscles feelin abit soar right nw..
*sObx*sObx*
lucky tml can dress down..
yeahx~ i wanna wear slippers 2 work..
lolx.. bo liaox..
m bloggin wib e IBM lappy le..
setup my Lotus Notes n everything..
all thx 2 Wendy..
she's a great person..
even let me sit at her place n send email..
kekeke.. feelin abit mixed mixed nw..
happy cux got alot fruits 2 eat..
plus my hp w700i arriving 2nite lohx..
(i din trade in my T610 cux i cant bear..
its been wib me 4 2yrs 8mths 29 days - my longest hp ever used)
unhappy cux my colleague was treated v unfair-ly
went out 4 teabreak oni 2 heard e bad news from her..
felt so injustice 4 her lehx.. =(
n i bght sumore mango n pineapple..
*i surrender
not i wanna eat..
is my dad complain i nv buy fruits hm..
hahaha.. bein a filial daughter,
so i bght somemore pineapple 4 him 2 eat norx..
pineapple can "jian fei"
but cannot eat too much..
mango too!
honestly, im stil abit LOST in my work..
im so scared i wil kana scoldin from *him
i dun like ppl anyhow scold me..
i dun like ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home