小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

i jux realise i got a stupid fetish 2wards guys whu wears Levi's..
esp Levi's Type 1 series de..
but not those guys whu wear it tight-fittingly..
i like guys whu wear it looses.. =D
btw, min say im a kai xin de nu ren.. hahaha..
cux ytd i was so delighted wib their plan..
they took me 2 Hougang Hk Cafe..
thou we kinda got lost along e way,
but i stil enjoyed their company.. =)
we each ordered our own food plus a french toast.
n 4getting e mango mountain ice kachang..
it was so delectable that no matter how full i am,
i stil MUST EAT A FEW MOUTHFUL MORE..
lolx.. min n cine find e taste not strong enuff,
other than tat, i find it v appetizing le..
esp those mango fruits n ice cream.. oh man~
i seriously need 2 go down Orchard e HK dessert store called,
Xu Liu Shan..
even though its considered v exp,
but stil its v worth 2 price..
hehehe.. shall go down sum day 2 try it out..
c whether its as gd as those in HK anot?
i cant wait 2 receive e pix from cine, min n zhen so i can blog it out..
another thing is, my poly mates not free 2dae..
so most prob i can spend my aftn doin thingy 2 put at my office,
evening den go meet dar.dar 4 sakae buffet.. =D
*all thx 2 min 4 reminding me tat i haven eaten sushi buffet v long
tell u guys a secret..
im lookin 4ward 2 receiving my nx pay already!!
omg~ might b bcux this mth pay is not full..
n im kinda in debt mahx..
plus i need 2 "invest" in OTO Trimax 4 my parents..
n oso another "investment" in a new hp 4 myself..
so.. IM SO BROKE..
*sObx*
y din i started workin earlier?
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home