小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

oh man~ ytd aftn was watchin e Eight Below vcds..
i can tell u.. e movie is so touching!!!
i used up alot alot tissue paper lorx.. 8...(
sumore i watch it w/o subtitles and duno wth they tokin..
even lidat i oso can cry..
nw u can imagine how touched i am?
ok. enuff said abt these dogs..
ytd morn wake up i took all my bdae bears out 2 "bath"
lolx.. a total of 20 lehx!!
washed + spinned dry + blown dry + left dry
hahaha.. sounds funny ehx?
i oso took out all my bags 2 wash them..
BUT only 3 r being washed ytd..
v tired lehx.. woke up at 9+am..
mayb 2dae shall wash e rest bahx?
wanna clean up my rm b4 i go off mahx..
so when i cum back, my rm can b neat n tidy..
=D 2nite dar.dar cumin over le worx..
so happy lehx.. mayb can attempt e PC game too!!
and i've learn from my mum how 2 make wanton nehx..
ltr im goin 2 make some wanton and eat..
wil b leaving some 4 dar.dar 2 try..
c wat he'll say bahx?
wil post up some pix of e wanton i make ltr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home