小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, April 17, 2006

yo yo yo~ im back..
hehhe.. last wkend i read finish a new bk
definitely bought by my sis
its called Shopaholics & Sisters
quite an interesting story
revolving arnd a shopaholics
who spent too much and brin trouble 4 her hubby
and her best friend found another best friend,
makin her feel left-out
but out of nowhere, her parents say she got another elder sister!!
only 2 let her felt further disappointed when she get 2 noe her elder sister hate shopping!!
lolx~ some parts r hilarious and some parts r unbearable
like u ownself noe tat ur hand-tight,
yet u can stil go on spurlging so much on "un-necessary" items
wonder r there really such ppl? hMmm~
oh yahx, last fri my sis bf came over.
guess wat? he bght chilli crab too!
happy 4 my family but not me lorx..
cux i duwan eat crab.. ltr itchy how? =\
as every1 was busyin crackin up e crab n munchin away,
im enjoying (watching) TV on my own
Ugh~ nvm nvm..
cux e nx day (Sat) he bght curry puffs~
they r so yummy ok?
cux its from e "siew xiang's dad" coffee shop
lolx.. yahx yahx i noe its no longer belongs 2 siew xiang's dad
but i jux like callin it siew xiang's dad coffeeshop
e ppl at e stall is stil so snobbish as ever
nv tok 2 ppl lorx (how i noe?)
cux ytd nite dar.dar acc me go buy MORE curry puffs
muahahAHah~
im hooked!!
wanna tak a look at how e curry puffs look like?
=D

Image hosting by Photobucket

look delicious anot?
hehehe.. another thingy im addicted on..
Image hosting by Photobucket
POTATO CHIPS!!!
but its not ordinary chips..
is Roasted Wings flavour lehx..
really taste like chicken wings lorx..
omg~ i cant believe it!!
okok~ i need 2 go eat my lunch le..
so at e end of e post, a pix of me..
Image hosting by Photobucket
haven post pix of my new hair style since donkey yrs ago

and of cux not 4gettin all time fave 4 u all..
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
look at toto's "hair"
got style horx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home