小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

氣死我了 為何他什麼都不懂?
y izzit *he oways dun uds wat i want?
do i hafta mak myself clear everytime?
isnt it obvious tat i jux wanna watch tat drama?
y does he hafta ask so much quest?
if *he is unwilling jux say so lahx..
izzit really so hard 2 tell me tat he's unwilling?
i can go ahead n borrow frm oths..
jux hafta wait longer..
wait lorx..
or jux wait til e drama 2b shown over e scv every wkend..
wait lorx.. not like im dyin tat he borrow it 4 me..
oways so hard 2 ask him borrow sth 4 MY sake
i really wonder do i have any place in *his heart anot?
its oways e case..
y izzit oth couple can easily help each oth do things..
but not in my case?
y izzit oths can have so much..
but i cant have it?
i feel so 見不得人..
even if im cryin alone in e middle of e nite..
no1 wil care abt me either..
im jux by myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home