小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 05, 2005

last sat act. m bloggin usin ailian's fren lappy..
keke.. bloggin using wireless in JE library worx..
service provider is Singtel de..
tats y so stable mahx.. =p
tat day went Long John 4 lunch..
cux we got an agreement..
whuever turns up late hafta treat lunch..
but we let weimin off tis time..
when i took 105 go JE tat time she jux wake up oni lorx..
(>.<) n we punish her by askin her 2 treat.........
me n py eat coleshaw n shar clam chowder..
i prefer pastamania de clam chowder..
hehe.. aft tat we all went bac 2 library do research..
n typing out etc etc..
all e way until 4+ b4 goin off lorx..
py go watch The Cave wib her "frenx"
weimin meet her "fren" mandy..
while me ehx? hehe.. meet dar.dar lorx..
shar go work n ailian go hm..
yeahx~ finally bght my TV le nehx..
is a Sharp 21" pure flat CTV worx.. *grinx*
total $299 arhx!! *heart pain*
im oni left wib $300 to buy hi-fi le.. =(
i like e Sony hi-fi.. is pure black in color de..
got DVD/VCD/CD/Tuner/Cassette function..
budden i scare buy so gd if lens spoil everything gone..
tats y in a dilemma nehx.. =\
aniway e TV will b delivered on Wed aftn..
hohoho~ frm Wed onwards i can watch TV in my room le..
another gd news.. got another gd news..
my sis subscribe SCV le!!!!
omg~ they wil b cumin 2 fix up tis Sat..
oh my gosh oh my gosh!!
i cant imagine it is happening 2 me..
from sat onwards i can glue 2 e TV liaox..
dun ask me out anymore.. bcux TV more impt..
muahahhahh~
got a free DVD player n recorder orhx..
v gd rite? but i'll prefer a Creative Zen or Ipod?
hehehehe.. feel like changin mp3 player..
cux mine storage v small..
oni 128MB niax.. no folder or wat..
hMmm... *thinks*
well.. shall wait til aft Oct or wat bahx..
as my hp plan 2 yrs wil end at Oct..
let's c whether Singtel will gimme any offer anot?
4 con't using Singtel or takin another 2yrs plan?
whahahahah~ oh yahx.. last fri i collected my medal le..
but i nv show every1 rite?
let me go get my camera ready..
n there i go snapping snapping snapping..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home