小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

ytd went 2 watch Night Watch..
not really a nice movie arhx..
from beginning till ending i full of question marks..
ermx.. quite a "chim" movie..
lolx.. or mayb im too simple-minded?
aniway went 2 Marina ytd..
duno ytd wat day arhx..
kana scoldin frm dar.dar thrice lorx..
once is i twist his thumb, he scold me..
den nx is deciding wat 2 eat..
go cafe cartel eat but i nv say ok or not..
he oso scold me..
mak me face black black e whole dinner..
last time lehx?
rch hm i fidgetting wib e fone he found at bugis..
i was browsing thru e fone arhx..
in a matter of curiousity..
i peep at e person's MMS inbox lorx..
wanna noe wat kinda person he/she is mahx..
n he imm. snatch it back frm me..
scold me AGAIN!!
wah kaox! does he need 2 scold me continuously?
=( mak my day so miserable..
aniway he jux called 2 ask me out 4 lunch..
but i duwan..
althou can get prepared hurrily..
budden wats e pt?
oni acc him 4 lunch mahx..
let him go back hostel find his room mate 2 acc him lorx..
hpmh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home