小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

wOohOo~ fruitful wk nehx..
lotsa thingy happen these few days..
shall update right nw..
startin frm thur bahx? =)


[15.09.2005] Thur

morn dar.dar went off 4 his trg le den i con't 2 slp..
until arnd 12+pm wake up.. by ToTo..
cux my mum open my rm windows mahx..
den so qiao e wind v strong n my door slam close..
shuttin toto inside my rm..
hahaha.. he wine-ing cux my mum went out 2 e market..
i wake up le fix toto's breakfast 4 him 2 eat..
n i watch Van Helsing on Scv HBO..
wOwx.. got SCV really diff lehx..
lots more channel 2 enjoy lorx.. heheheh.. =p
even if no nice drama or movies, i'll oso b watchin mtvs..
woOooo~ my mum came hm n wait 4 her 2 cook lunch norx..
as i mentioned.. dar.dar called me while i was havin my lunch.. =]
aniway intend 2 study bluetooth de..
but dun have mood lehx.. =X
so jux copied down bluetooth past yr paper onto foolscap..
night time watch TV wib my parents..
n my sis called bac 2 "bao ping an"
she morn flew 2 taiwan wib her bf le..
5D4N worx.. *eNvy*
how i wish i cld go too.. =(
well well.. lets c if she buy anitin bac 4 me? *gRiNx*
whole hse kinda quiet w/o my sis arnd..
cux at nite her rm wil b quiet n empty horx? *tHinKx*
*sIgh* lets not tok abt my sis liaox..
my day ended quite boring-ly.. hAa..


[16.09.2005] Fri

woke up quite late cux have a aftn class..
last class b4 my exams start.. *sObx*
turn up 4 bluetooth slightly late by 10mins..
w/o cha bo n sharmaine..
i motivate myself 2 turn up w/o dem worx.. hehe..
cha bo had stomach cramp so she nv cum..
act. she is passin me her small small digital cam wan..
wait til i get it frm her den i post up e pix..
u'll b surprised..!! i guarantee! hehe..
until arnd 1:40pm weimin called me 2 go outside..
saw her wib bk 2gether..
omg~ bk's face damn black..
like i owe him a few million dollars nv pay.. =aft askin den i found out is bcux ........
rem tat day i post my lunchbox pix up 2 my blog?
tat day we 4got 2 tak our lunchbox out 2 throw..
n those lunchbox "stayed" in e lab until e nx day..
when e cleaner found dem, she took it 2 e technicians..
ask dem can throw away anot..?
-_-// ben si le..
obviously can throw rite?
since then, e lab wil close frm 12-1pm durin lunch break..
=( all bcux of us those fyp students cannot stay in 2 do their project..
really sorry.. *head bend low*
me n sharmaine went 2 confess 2 e technician..
thinkin e rule can be changed aft we confess..
but she say hafta go thru discussion den can cfm..
=X really our fault.. 4 4gettin 2 throw..
aniway aft tat meet dar.dar go hm put bags..
slack abit le b4 goin off 2 tampines..
took bus 22 go lorx..
e bus got stuck at Ubi Ave for a whole of 13mins..!!
intended 2 watch The Cave at 6:30pm de..
but e bus stuck until so long lorx.. irritating.. hpmh!!
ended up we rch tampines at 7pm..
went 2 eat KFC 2 pieces chicken meal..
im in love wib 2 piece chicken meal..
bcux i can finish it ALL up by myself!!
wahx.. my appetite has increase le.. surprisingly..
hehe.. aft tat went 2 TM walk walk awhile..
n decided 2 watch Sound Of Thunder at 9pm..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i bght Large LJS fries into e cinema 2 eat..
within 10mins or so whole packet finish le..
simply love LJS fries arhx.. YuMmY~
oh yahx.. e movie not bad lahx..
give it a 6/10 bahx?
e storyline quite ok.. is e animation of e dinosaurs v fake lorx..
haha.. v obvious is computerise wan..
took bus 22 back n walk hm lorx..
bght a can of campbell soup again.. wahahah~
m so in love wib campbell soup + egg nowadays..
gimme a feelin like having sharks fins soup mahx.. =D
b4 turnin in.. mum was sayin 2nite wil b raining..
so better close all windows lorx..
asked dar.dar 2 close e windows.. but he duwan..
insisting v stuffy.. n when its raining, he wil close it..
v stubborn lorx..
when it started raining.. he stil duwan close..
wanna wait til raindrops "touch" his body den he close..
nehx nehx lorx..
mak me walk 2 living rm 2 slp..
threaten him 2 close e windows..
but he persuade me 2 go inside n slp..
STILL he nv close e windows..
UNTIL he felt some raindrops drippin onto him.. -_-ll
thunder n lightning le lorx.. he stil duwan close..
mak me v pissed off..
1st time make me so pissed off..
i cant slp 4 e whole nite..
oni manage 2 doze off at 3+ 4+am.. hpmh!


[17.09.2005] Sat

woke up by dar.dar 2 help him open e doors..
wasnt v willing cux stil angry wib him over wat happen last nite..
but stil i wake up 2 help him open lahx..
he even ask 2 have lunch 2gether aft his trg..
aft he went off.. i con't 2 slp..
until 12+ wake up.. nv eat anitn..
tinkin he wil b back arnd 1+
wait n wait n wait.. BUT he haven turn up yet..
until 2+pm den i go down meet him buy western food..
cum up warm e campbell soup den we have our lunch..
by e time it was alady arnd 3+pm le lorx..
im goin off at 4:15pm 2 bugis meet poly frenx..
4 our steamboat dinner.. hahaha..
dar.dar acc me down 2 bugis b4 goin off 2 meet his frenx..
while py, zy n mk rch le..
we 4 walk 2 e Zheng Zhong stall 2 book table 1st..
e person-in-charge wasnt v friendly.. =weimin give py a surprise..
cux we lie 2 py say hs brining gf..
act. in fact is wm lahx.. lolx..
had a wonderful dinner indeed..
oso played zhong ji mi ma 2 clear up e food..
i tio e 2nd last rnd lorx..
tom yam soup + chicken soup siax..
n 2 sausages + veggies + luncheon meat..
eat until i super hot..
at 1st eat steamboat i nv sweat lorx..
aft swallowin down those food n hot soup..
my perspire cum non-stop..
went 2 bugis walk walk..
wm bght cum stationariess at ANc bookshop..
left $3 den me n cha bo look at each oth..
n grap e same kinda pen.. lolx..
great minds tink alike... muahahah~
wm got $10 voucher mahx.. hehe.. =D
she even say me n cha bo like small kids..
got free pen oni happy like tio 4D lidat..
muahahah~ happy mahx.. =p
aft tat went 2 Samuel n Kevin where i bght a shorts..
for $23.20 aft 20% discount..
happy happy lehx..
i bght 2 packets of woman shaver too..
cux in tis way no need 2 depend on my sis le ahx..
n i can help dar.dar 2 shave his moustache too!
cha bo oso pass me 2 smally cam le..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
whole pakcage of e small digi cam.. from Aust!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
front of e small cam..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
back of e small cam..
e cam oni need a AAA batt n can function le worx..
can tak normal pix + video nehx..
v amazing horx? oni cost AUSD50?
hehe.. mayb dar.dar can manage 2 ask his frenx 2 buy it..
by e time i'll b a happy n gd ger.. *jumps arnd*

wait 4 ailian 2 rch n we set off 2 Boat Quay liaox..
walk n walk n walk..
we even stop by sum buildings 2 tak pix..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me with cha bo.. n my pimple showing.. =(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n cha bo again..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... n again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we 5 gers 2gether..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our shag face.. =(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me solo with e beautiful bg.. n Minute Maid.. haha

finally rch Boat Quay at 10:30pm..
found a windy spot n every1 sit down 2 rest..
while waitin 4 bk 2 arrive lorx..
have no idea y i asked dar.dar 2 cum acc me hm..
mayb bcux i duwan 2 walk hm myself?
on tat quiet n dark carpark? =S
aniway aft i went hm, they went 2 sumwhere near Merlion..
sit down n chat + play games..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
e mug of beer they drink.. =
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
receipt of e day..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hero of e day.. Mr Chua Han Soon *clap hands*
he helped most of e gers 2 finish up their forfeit..
hehe.. playes zhong ji mi ma again..
those whu tio hafta drink beer..
n he himself oso finish up 1 mug worx.. O.O
*another rnd of applause 4 him*

hahaha.. kinda interesting horx?
while me ehx? meet dar.dar 2 go hm lorx..
rch hm he bath n turn in quite early..
i help me put his uniform + oth clothes 2 wash..
den hang it up 2 dry lorx..
dun blame him 4 slpin early..
bcux i caused him so much trouble..
he hafta carry a super duper ultra heavy bag..
to n fro lorx.. =(
all my fault lahx.. shld have go hm myself horx?
=(

[18.09.2005] Sun

morn wake up n dar.dar say he duwan go trg..
cux he wasnt feelin v well..
havin headache..
mayb its bcux of me bahx?
cause him so much trouble horx? =con't 2 slp until 12+ b4 wakin up 2 eat bee hoon + eggs n fish meat..
dar.dar went off at 2+pm..
cux he headin hm 2 pass his sis e Smart Drive..
tat is e heavy thingy i mention abt..
has been in his bag since fri.. =X
den he go bac hostel 2 do his proj..
tis wk pass kinda fast..
is his term break so we can meet slightly earlier..
arbo oways meet arnd 7pm de..
so nx wk until nx nx wk we'r not meetin..
my exams r cumin..
omg~ god bless me.. i gtg start le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home