小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

wwoohohoho~ my TV has arrive le nehx..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
isnt it pwetttiiii??
hEe~ its a Sharp 21" Pure Flat TV worx.. =D

so excited tat 2dae i decide 2 skip my NS class..
jux 2 go hm earlier n wait 4 my TV's arrival..
lolx.. sharmaine called me..
inform me tat my NS Written Test got 72/100
and my last wk Role Play got 75/100
kinda happy wib it le..
im easily satisfied.. =)
aniway morn had my ELIT presentation..
everything went smoothly..
2dae's time pass v fast siax.. kekeke..
had lunch at KFC in sch norx..
tok abt lotsa thingy..
n even 4got abt my hp!!!
left my hp on e table n left 2 wash hands..
toopid sharmaine hide my hp lorx..
cux got a peh peh cum clear table mahx..
n i jux left my hp there..
i din even notice at all!!
until when me n cha bo goin off..
den she ask me, "2dae v busy horx? no need sms bf arhx?"
i was like, "huhx? i got sms or not u oso wanna control harx?"
tat was when i notice my hp gone frm my bag..
hahaha.. but i imm. noe its sharmaine tay take de lorx..
muahahahah~ even cha bo oso say i sotong..
hp missing le dun even noe siax..
*chuckle 2 myself*
well well, aft rch hm i oso clean up my room worx..
include sweepin e floor, wiping my table, Tv rack, bookcase, etc etc..
i oso "dismantle" my wall fan 2 wash worx..
wahhahah~ isnt me v li hai?
here's e pix of my fan..
aft washin n wiping dry my fan..
tis is e look of it w/o e casing..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Step 1: fix up e inner casing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Step 2: fix in e "pedars" of e fan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Step 3: outer casing of e fan "screw up"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

finally.. my fan is ready 4 use again..
hoohoohoo~ aft washin n cleaning everything..
went 4 a bath n came out jux in time 4 my TV arrival..
everything goes on smoothly worx..
btw, i hurt my hand while fixin e fan..
e inner casing lorx..
got 2 metal steel stick there mahx..
accidentally poke my index finger into it siax..
it bleeds.. =(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i noe its jux a small injury..
but its not e 1st time tis wk le nehx.. *sObx*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gotta put plaster again..

my hse in fact got 2 boxes of plaster..
right nw its oni left wib 1 box..
but less than 10 inside le.. =X
all thx 2 me lahx..
bght a new pair of shoes..
but need 2 put 4 plaster in order 2 wear it..
2 at my last toes, n 2 behind my ankle there..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
total 4 plasters rite?

n oso last wk got bitten by toto..
continously put plaster 4 3-5 days mahx..
den nw ehx.. hurt my index finger..
hafta put plaster again..
whoa~ tis mth really vulnerable 2 injuries nehx.. =(
ytd got bitten by toto again..
but nv bleed.. oni suffer internal injury..
by being blue black..
jux move my right thumb abit nia oso can feel e pain..
cannot move fastfast arbo more pain siax..
idiot toto.. keep hurting me..
hpmh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home