小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

finally 2 projects done alady!!!
a big burden off my mind le.. !!!
muahahah~ 2dae IADT interview..
but stil got some probs crop up lorx..
lucky BK help us solve arhx..
gotta really thankx him alot le.. =)
aniway last nite sharmaine approach her "senior"
2 help us solve our View Details button prob..
he solve it v fast lorx.. fwah!!
v shen qi lorx.. tink his programming v gd bahx?
really "pei fu" him le.. =D
well, aft tat had our lunch at FC2..
eat some disgusting noodle..
spoil my appetite n starve myself lorx..
went 2 library 2 do ELIT..
end up nv do much..
cux every1 crapping there lahx..
n den hurrid 2 MOCOMS pract 4 our presentation..
done a really lousy presentation but stil got 15/20
hahaha.. total 92/100 lorx.. muahhaahha~
really relief lehx..
2 project off hand le..
tml another oso gone liaox..
lidat left 2 niax.. Bluetooth which is due nx Mon..
n FYP due Nov lorx..
hehehe.. pls bless me ehx?
act. feelin v happy de..
but sum1 spoil my mood again..
say cant mak it 2 my hse warming..
how many times m i gonna hear tis sentence?
im jux being nice 2 invite dem 2 my hse warming..
end up wat do i get?
shld have listened 2 my sis..
n NOT invited so many ppl..
nw ehx?
all e food hafta stuff it down myself arhx?
60 person's share lorx..
told my mum 12 of my frenx r coming le..
1 by 1 not coming..
do u have any idea how disappointed i feel?
no1 can uds my feeling!!!
Sun morn my sis went 2 her fren's weddin buffet 1st..
lidat oni left me wib my parents lorx..
my parents cfm entertain my relatives de mahx..
wat m i gonna do?
rot lorx..
damn pissed by those ppl..
DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
dun even tink tat jux by givin me a hse warmin gift wil b ok..
do u tink i give a damn 2 e gift?
ppl go or dun go hse warming oso give gift de mahx..
jux by giving me e gift den u dun cum..
might as well dun cum at all..
irritating and idiotic
i hate u!!
hpmh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home