小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

pass few days time really pass v fast..
Thur nite cha bo nv stay overnite..
end up she do whole nite de IADT lorx..
n i slpt in my living rm..
cux too slpy.. so told her if need any help jux call me..
n i on my com lorx..
but slpt until 10+ wake up siax..
hehehe.. ytd goin off 4 bluetooth de..
but saw ToTo behaving unusually..
found out her body got lotsa red patches siax..
n noe he got rashes again liaox.. =(
tried 2 spray kill itchiness de med on those patch..
but he duwan.. n bite me!! again!!
oways lidat.. worried abt him n yet kana bitten again!!
arghx!
aniway met sharmaine at 2pm 4 my 1pm bluetooth class..
got a scolding frm Dr Cheong.. =\
aft class went 2 tak our 4x100m relay medal..
hohoho.. our medal is Gold de worx..
oni behind den write Women 4x100m Relay 3rd..
muahhahah~ if ppl jux c e front wil tink is Gold bahx? =p
went hm 2 rest awhile b4 goin out again 2 meet dar.dar
i went 2 harbourfront alone 2 c TV norx..
found 2 nice ones.. Toshiba n Sharp de..
costing $199 and $249 respectively..
21" de CTV worx..
but e width abit too big lahx..
my glass TV rack abit too small mahx.. =(
so i nv buy it lahx..
n meet dar.dar at harbourfront eat Pastamania..
not too bad.. even bght 2 cans of campbell soup..
heheeh bght Cleo too! cux of e perfume lahx.. =X
took 166 go bac amk..
so qiao got pasar malam can walk walk..
act. wanna eat Taiwanese Sausage de..
but suddenly no appetite 2 eat le..
went hm took a bath n rest..
while waitin 4 e 11:30pm de horror movie 2 start..
*sad part of e day*
receive sum sms frm sum frenx
tellin me they cant mak it 2 my hse warming..
hMmm.. kinda sad lahx..
act. tot o makin it as a gathering 4 long time frenx..
budden it seems like sum of dem dun even feel like meetin up bahx?
sad lorx.. =(
nvm.. if they duwan 2 cum..
den mayb jux invite more of my poly frenx 2 cum bahx..
my class grp of gers all r cumin..
which mak me so anticipating..
bcux we'll b playin monopoly on tat day!!!
*jump arnd e room*
ok.. we shall c whu wil turn up on my hse warming bahx..
if those invited cant mak it..
den i'll let my invited frenx brin their fren along le..
cux i've informed my mum how many of my frenx r cumin le..
sumore my mum ordered 60 person's share de buffet liaox..
tats y cannot waste food lorx..
2dae m doin ELIT report at jurong east lib..
arrive vvv early n wait 4 e oths..
hope 2dae can finish it all up bahx..
duwan 2 drag animore le..
nx wk Tue got IADT last interview..
ELIT presentation on Wed..
MOCOMS presentation on Wed..
aft tis wk wil b left wib 2 more project niax..
Bluetooth n FYP le..
hohohoh.. so excited 2 abandon all projects..
let's hope everything will go smoothly..
= END =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home