小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

nothing to be happy about?!

thur qc say he got a gd news 2 share with me.
and that is he spotted a designated seat 4 me at Level6.
currently we're all sitting at Level5,
which is for all engineers, FS blah blah whatsoever.
Level6 is for management, managers, lead kinda rank ppl.
i was still in doubt about his words,
and there came an email from my boss about new seat arrangement.
he said he has already "reserved" 3 seats upstairs for us.
the US refers to *M, *J and me.
but no way am i gonna shift upstairs.
ytd Ms Wong congrats me too.
after hearing what qc told her about.
i wasnt in a least bit happy about it honestly.
slightly before lunch, some1 msg and congrats me too.
like seriously?! whats there to congrats about?
he say he saw some1 reporting to me in a list of profile updating.
frankly seriously, i just wanna remain as low profile as possible.
im not interested in any politics or gossips.
as long as i get to earn big bucks & continue doing my work,
i duwan any backstabbing or unhappiness in the office.

i can only say, i didnt do anything extra to get that.
so stop all the congratulations. me not happy. at all. okay?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home