小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YUMs!

e other day i met raju 4 lunch..
and she intro me this brown rice roll snacks!
she bght e other flavour but i chose this seaweed instead.
e verdict i received from my colleagues 2dae were +ve!
they even ask me where i bought it.
its a healthy snack aft checkin out e ingredients..
no harm tryin nx time when ur at NTUC.
if i rem correctly, its arnd $4-$5..
and this seaweed all boils down 2 my sis's colleague!
e colleague gave my sis & after i tried it,
OMG i couldnt resist and i saw it selling at NTUC!
wait no further, i grabbed 2packs immediately!
give these a try if ur same like me, always snacking.
BUT best thing is, these doesnt make u fat. ;p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home