小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Decent Entryfa

been missing in action for quite sometime,
work has take a big turn from slacky to slightly more busy.
i agreed to take on additional workload & got a change in position.
the only thing im waiting now is pay adjustment!
wait til i can prove them my competency completely,
i'll definitely fight for my own worth!
last Wed we girls decided to take leave!
spent our own afternoon chit chatting at Prof's Brawn!
b4 that i had e cervival cancer prevention jab too!
ouch! my L-arm was really aching aft that.
but all's worth it for my own prevention that is. :)
then i was telling my mom abt craving her fried rice.
the very next day, she really fried it 4 me!
her own invention and own ingredients.
everything taste so deliciously that i was totally full!!
on Mon i had last min. lunch date with Raju.
has Soup Spoon as im avoiding heaty food.
i jux hafta wait for my pimples to go down first.
concealer aint helping either.
due to e heavy workload, i hafta get happy food!
so mango pomelo sago to last me til end of the day!
heavenly nice with thick mango puree & QQ sago!
this is what Raju got 4 me from japan!
its gyoza flavour of biscuit sticks!
it mux have reminds her of me i supposed!
and i saw this Anlene milk on offer at NTUC!
since im lack of calcium, hence i "invested" in these..
choco flavour milksss 4 me!
gonna try taking these for 1 full month..
lets wait for the outcome..
Raju intro me this game and got me addicted!
its Hanging with Friends!
come find me to play as well - veronicaliang
im like playing it so frequently that im neglecting others.
haven been checking my fb/ twitter/ instagram/ 4sq jux as much le.
i even got e bf to dl it & play with me..
e more e merrier isnt it?
ytd i had dinner at Marche with another 3..
ordered Root Beer & Ginger Beer!
i wonder what does Ginger Beer taste like?
what is Marche w/o Rosti right?!
we had 2 plates for 4 ppl with sausages too!
love it with my fave ketchup, taste exceptionally nice!
we even ordered roast pork or what u call that?
its extremely different from what i had at hawker.
not as hard or dry and the meat is tender.
the last is pizza to round it all up.
everything was yummy with the right accompany!

then we call it a day by playing a round of mahjong!
1st time in my life play with real $$ and i won!!
its not alot though its jux $5.5 but thats not the point.
at least i can conclude im not really down on luck this year!
rights, i gotta go cook my maggi mee lunch le..
till im back again with new updates! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home